Thursday

A little tribute to Fall

A few months back Laura asked me if I would make matching Fall outfits for her cousin. (If I'm correct it's second cousin?) Anyway, I of course agreed!

Becca is this teeny tiny, rail thin, little girl, and from what I can tell from good ol' facebook pictures, is full of energy! (yes I know this sentence makes no sense, what with all the commas and all.. get over it!) Laura and I found the teal leaf fabric down in Jonesborough one Saturday. I knew that I wanted to slap a pumpkin on something, just once.. and hence these outfits were born!



I found cute little Fall leaf buttons and added it to the pumpkin's stem on her shirt. After making this skirt, I will definitely alter my pattern. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it turned out cute in the end. I just hope it fit Becca! I always get really nervous when it comes down to the actually fitting part. It's hard to make something to fit someone when you don't have them here to try it on. Especially when someone is paying for it!!


So in the spirit of Fall and pumpkins... Bodie, the new baby brother got one too! His however ended up on his butt. Amazing what a pair of plain Carter's baby pants in Brown will get you, no?!



I can't wait to see what they look like in them.. fingers crossed it all turns out to fit!

Oh, and guess how difficult it is to find quality baby onesies in 0-3 months.. ya FRIGGIN DIFFICULT!!!

No comments: