Monday

I hiked

There is no actual proof, as in a photo of me doing so.. but I did.. I hiked. And let me tell you something, going up... sucks! I prefer the hike down thankyouverymuch.






There is no actual proof, as in a photo of me doing so.. but I did.. I hiked. And let me tell you something, going up... sucks! I prefer the hike down thankyouverymuch.

We went to Grayson Highlands State Park in Virginia on Saturday. It was a much needed day off from everything. He did take me to a quilt store in Abingdon, VA though, so that earned points. I decided that I am not a hiker, nor was I meant to be one. Let's just say the elevation made me feel awfully tipsy and since the park had managed to turn off ALL of its water for the season... we were so thirsty. I mean this could have been straight out of a bad movie. If it wasn't for the wild ponies, I would have called it a bust... No I'm kidding. It was fun, I just don't want to do it every weekend.

Oh, this is basically Christmas Tree country.. those tiny little lego looking pine trees are actually full size trees, we were far away. I think if the Horse farm business ever goes south, we'll move over to Virginia and become tree farmers.



No comments: